Jasmine's J.O. Encouragement
Release Year: 2017
Models: Jasmine Jae
Genres: Score Theater, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Outdoors, Solo, Toy
Video language: English
Most British girls have a special knack for hot jack talk in their videos. Jasmine Jae has skills at J.O. encouragement and this scene is the proof. This slim and stacked brunette has quite a proper dirty mouth on her. Originally from Birmingham, Jasmine lives in Los Angeles and told us about herself after this introductory scene and before her second scene, a DP with two dudes. "I graduated from university with a first-class honors degree in business management and marketing. The first time I had sex was run of the mill. I was 18 and it was with my long-term boyfriend at the time. Things got more adventurous and fun later in life." Jasmine said she's an exhibitionist on-camera but not off-camera. She's sexually assertive and has sex every day. "I see what I want and I go after it. My fetish is big cocks, if that's considered a fetish!"
Shebang.TV - Dani O'Neal & Jasmine Jae gives her fan a proper fuck. I Hardcored My Mom's Tits - Je! nna Ross flexible body is fucked hard. Carolina innocent girl from the countryside had sex with her classmate Jasmine Lynn after getting their button holes polished with hard tool. Fucking the handyman to pay the bill always is the best | Jasmine Black And Valery Summers Bang The Plumber. Carolina innocent girl from the countryside had sex with her classmate Jasmine Lynn after getting their button holes polished with hard tool.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7665kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 941.5 MB

Comments
Post a Comment