Auto Buff Squad


Release Year: 2017
Models: Dulcinea
Genres: Voluptuous Theater, Big Tits, Brunette, Car, Masturbation, Solo
Video language: English

Dulcinea joins the busty car wash squad. She gives these wheels a good auto-buffing in the buff. Those wheels aren't hot but Dulcinea's body, boobs and bush are. Score: Dulcinea, have you ever flashed or streaked in public? Dulcinea: I've never gone full-on streaking before but I've flashed my tits more than once. Score: What kind of swimsuits do you generally like to wear? Dulcinea: I really love going to nude beaches because I don't have to wear swimsuits, but if I'm somewhere that requires swimwear, I have a tiny pink string bikini that barely fits. It's perfect because I can just slide the top off when I'm in the water. Score: Are you called by any pet names? Dulcinea: I have a dom friend who calls me Sweet Pea. Score: What's the best compliment you've ever heard? Dulcinea: When one of the male talents told me he would love to shoot with me again during my first time at Score. I still brag about that! Score: Have you ever been an exotic dancer? Dulcinea: Nope, ! I'm terrible at dancing! I'd have to take a lot of classes before I gave it a shot. Score: Well, you'd be great at it.
Ex girlfriend sucking and fucking in the car beautiful brunette ... Cordovan. None. None. Sucking my best friend's boyfriend's cock in the vagina !!! cell phone went to the concert and leaked the video. Like this in the car that rich man sucks my cock in the wet vagina of my car on parking place.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 100kbps





File size: 179.2 MB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sex with Strangers: Horny Slut Katerina Rina Sucks & Fucks Delivery Guy

John Darling

Big Tits Brunette Gets An Intense Anal Fuck In The Gym After Core Workout