Shannon Blue: Great Big-Tits Of Great Britain


Release Year: 2019
Models: Shannon Blue
Genres: Score Theater, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo, Toy
Video language: English

Shannon Blue pulls out all the stops and sticks in every inch when she masturbates or gets fucked on-camera. In this scene, Shannon carries a monster dildo that's well over a foot long. She bangs her pussy with it while she rubs her ringed pussy lips and clit to get the satisfaction she wants. It's a long way from Shannon's earlier lifestyle as a wife and mum in Great Britain. Now she's one of the UK's hottest and wildest big-bust porn stars. "I was very thin when I was younger and I had very small, perky breasts," Shannon recalled. "I played hockey and tennis in school. I always wanted huge boobs and now I have them. I admire women with very big chests. I get a lot of attention now from males. I enjoy it but it's all just fun. I have three and one grandson so I suppose I am a GILF."
None. Feminine ladyboy with great bigtits sucks big cock and jerks off and cums on her big dick on the chair low end chi. Transgender Prostitutes Compilation of anal! play can start a great blowjob. Feminine ladyboy shows nice tits and big ass & jacks her 8” dick and makes it jizz. Huge cock tranny Yasmin Dornelles threesome with another shemale and a guy anal to return the favor.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 108kbps





File size: 1.1 GB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sex with Strangers: Horny Slut Katerina Rina Sucks & Fucks Delivery Guy

John Darling

Big Tits Brunette Gets An Intense Anal Fuck In The Gym After Core Workout